Friday, April 22, 2016

Do you want youthful looking skin??


[[My thoughts before receiving product and testing it.]]
I am lucky enough to say that I have reviewed a few different skin care products by Valentia Natural Skin Care. I have always been happy with the quality and the outcome from using their products. I am VERY excited to try this wonderful product out!!


Eternal Youth Exfoliating Scrub by Valentia Natural Skin Care



Some of the amazing ingredients:

This exfoliating scrub is jam packed with natural ingredients.

 White Tea & Green Tea has anti-inflammatory properties and gives your skin a beautiful smooth youthful glow.

Aloe Vera firms and hydrates your skin. 

Jojoba Beads gently exfoliates your skin and removes dead skin cells.

Olive Butter hydrates, nourishes, and soothes your skin.

Avocado Butter contains Vitamin A, B1, B2, D and E which help deeply nuture and gently repair your skin. 

Kukui Butter helps protect your skin and fight off pro-aging free radicals coming from the environment. 

Vegan Friendly, 98% Natural Ingredients, Cruelty Free, made with Organic Ingredients.



Great Benefits:

This gentle scrub removes toxins and free radicals that leave your skin looking dull and lifeless.

Anti-Aging Properties 

Refreshes and Rejuvenates 

Brighter, Tighter skin

Anti-inflammatory and Anti-irritant Properties

Hydrates and Soothes your Skin

Antioxidant Properties 

Brightens Skin

Prevents Breakouts

Improves Skin Tone

Softens your Skin



My Review




Once again, I am not let down by Valentia Skin Care products. I seriously am in love with almost every product that I've tried by them so far!! This Eternal Youth Exfoliating Scrub is by far my all time favorite!! 

I am the type of person that normally loves earthy scents. So, it doesn't surprise me that the smell of this product is one of the reasons why I love it so much!! It has a very smooth earthy smell to it that isn't too overwhelming.

Washing my face with this product can only be summed up in one word-relaxing. The jojoba beads in this product are so extremely gentle on my face that it doesn't hurt while I am rubbing the scrub into my face. Also, this scrub leaves a small tingly sensation on my face and leaves my face feeling "cool". 

Between the pleasant scent, the smooth jojoba beads, the small tingly sensation, and the lovely "cool" feeling I am left with I would give this product a 10 star rating. This product is literally a spa in a jar. To me it is way more than just a scrub..it is that sense of peace within myself for just a few moments. 

I would highly recommend this product to EVERYONE!!! 
You can purchase this product on Valentia's website

#NaturalBeauty #Valentia #TotalRelaxation #SkinCare #SpaInAJar




I did receive this product for free to give my own honest unbiased review.





1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for posting your Eternal Youth Exfoliating Scrub review. Please email joyce@valentia.com. We'd love to get in touch with you.

    ReplyDelete