Friday, July 15, 2016

They had me at All Natural Ingredients!!


Cove Lavender Pure And Vegan Castile Soap Review










What makes Cove's Castile Soap Different?


Their soaps are made with all-natural, vegan, and biodegradable ingredients. They don't use animal fats and there aren't any added detergents or foaming agents in their product because these can be harmful on your skin and the environment. Cove's Castile Soap is very simple, yet it really speaks volumes on how much they care about their customers skin and the environment. That in itself is why Cove's Castile Soap is much different and much better!


Ingredients:



Purified Water

Coconut Oil

Potassium Hydroxide

Argan Oil

Jojoba Oil

Hemp Oil

Lavender Oil

Olive Oil

Vegetable Glycerin

Made with all Certified Organic Ingredients


What makes some of these ingredients so good?


Argan, Hemp and Jojoba oils are jam packed with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and omega fatty acids. 

How to use Cove Castile Soap:


First and foremost, this product is made to be diluted.
This product is a multi-purpose soap and you can literally use it for SO many different things. The sky really is the limit with this product.


Things you can use this product with and easy go-to recipes:


Body Wash/Hand Soap-Mix 1/2 cup castile soap with 1/2 cup distilled water.


Facial Cleanser-Mix 1 tbsp. castile soap, 1 cup distilled water, and 1/2 cup witch hazel. Bonus* Pour this mixture over washcloths and store for Facial Wipes.


Shaving Soap-Just put a few drops in your wet hands and lather onto your face,legs,or body.


Hand Wash Dish Soap-Mix 1 part castile soap to 2 parts water and hand wash dishes.


All-purpose Cleaning Spray-Add 1/4 cup castile soap to a quart of warm water and stir well. Add any essential oil that you want (or you can do without). Pour the mixture into a spray bottle and you can use it to clean all the surfaces in your home! 


Baby Wash-Mix 1 ounce of castile soap, 4 ounces of purified water, and 3-6 drops of an essential oil. Be careful because it is not tear safe so avoid getting soap in the eyes!


Dog Shampoo-Mix 1 cup castile soap and 1 cup distilled water. Massage into dogs fur (keep out of eyes). Rinse. Mix 1 cup white vinegar and 1 gallon of water. Wash and Rinse well. Lavender should NOT be used on cats because it can be very toxic to them. 


Floor Cleaner-Add 1/2 cup castile soap to 3 gallons of hot water. You will need to combine this mixture in a bucket. Then get ready to mop your heart out!


Shampoo-Everyone should give their hair a break every once in a while and use castile soap instead! Mix 2 tbsp. castile soap with 1 cup water . If you do use castile soap as a shampoo you should always follow with an acidic rinse to balance the pH of your hair. (Lemon Juice or Apple Cider Vinegar will do.) Mix 1 part of whichever acidic property you chose to 8 parts of water.


Laundry Detergent-1 1/4 cup White Vinegar, 1 cup Baking Soda, 1 cup Washing Soda, 1/4 cup castile soap 
Mix in a large bowl. Start with the vinegar and continuously stir as your add each powder. Try to stir out and break up any clumps. Finish with the castile soap. It will seem very wet and start to turn into a thick paste but continue to stir! It will start to flake up and crumble into a moist powdered detergent. Continue to stir! Stir until the texture is a soft clumpy caked loaf ..which will easily crumble off when you go to use it. You can also add essential oils. Once done and ready to use you can use 1/4 cup per load! 


Bubble Bath- Here is 2 bubble bath recipes, but I will warn you it wont be as bubbly of a bath than the stuff you would buy in the store. Also remember, the stuff you buy in the store has horrible horrible yucky chemicals in them that can hurt and irritate your skin.

Recipe # 1- 1 cup sweet almond oil, 1/2 cup honey, 3/4 cup castile soap, how ever many drops of essential oil you would like (id go for 15). Whisk all ingredients together. Drizzle into your bathtub while it is filling with water.

Recipe # 2- 1 cup liquid castile soap, 1 egg white, 15 or however many drops of essential oil you desire.
Whisk all ingredients together. Drizzle into your bathtub while it is filling with water. 

The uses for castile soap is ENDLESS!! You can use it for almost anything. It is a great staple to add to your daily regimen. :)


My Personal Review


I would rate this product an awesome huge 10. I was extremely happy with everything about it. There was zero let downs from this product. 

I love the Lavender scent! Anytime I use it the Lavender aroma hits me and I instantly just feel calm and relaxed. It really is a beautiful smell. 

I love the fact that Cove uses all natural ingredients. They also don't use kernel oil because its cultivation generally leads to the destruction of the rainforests. I like any company that doesn't just think about themselves and really involves themselves to protect the world around them. Cove really cares about their consumers by using zero chemicals, zero foaming agents, zero animal products. Which ultimately means ZERO harmful side effects! Cove has the truest form of pure castile soap. Go check out their website and see for yourselves! 

I believe everyone should have a bottle of Coves castile oil at their house because everyone can benefit from using it in some type of way. Why buy 10 different types of products when you can buy one product to use for all of those 10 different reasons you have those bottles?!? 

The Lavender scent in this product really made me want to take a bubble bath so I decided to whip up my own batch and have at it! Here is the bubble bath recipe that I used. 

1 cup of Lavender Castile Soap
1 egg white
10 drops of Sweet Orange Essential Oil
A bowl
A whisk





I added the 1 cup of castile soap first.





I added the egg white second.




Then third, I added 10-15 drops of Sweet Orange Essential Oil.




I whisked all of the ingredients together for about 3 minutes. I stopped whisking once everything got really foamy/bubbly.




I poured the castile bubble bath soap into the bathtub while I was filling the tub with water.




I sat back and waited for the bathtub to fill up and watched the bubbles spread across the water.




It came out a lot more bubbly then I expected. It was perfect!




That was one of the best baths I had taken in a while!! The lavender aroma had made me feel 100% calm and relaxed..exactly how someone should feel when taking a bath. I also loved it because I was at total peace of mind knowing that the castile bubble bath I just made was 100% unharmful to my body. I ended up unwinding and taking a much longer bath than I anticipated and came out looking like a dried up prune on my hands and feet, but boy oh boy it was well worth it!  

I did receive this product for free to give my own honest unbiased review and that is exactly what I did! #CoveCastileSoap #CoveLavenderCastileSoap 






 





No comments:

Post a Comment