Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Companies that I've personally emailed for samples...

Heres a list of companies that I've emailed for free samples!! Some said yes,some said no, some sent samples, and some sent coupons :)You never know until you try!! Always remember to review their products!! :) Here it goes!! ( * means I received a sample/coupon and X means I didn't receive anything)I will keep updating this list!! * Almay- They sent me 3 $1.00 off coupons on any Almay products!! * Clorox- They sent me 2 $1.00 off coupons!! X Pangea Organics-They said no. X Color Science-They said no. * Burts Bees-They sent me a coupon for up to $10.00 off any Burts Bees products!! X E.l.f.- They said no. X Cowgirl Dirt Makeup-They said no. X Moody Sisters-They said no. * Hermes-They responded back almost immediately. They sent me 3 perfume samples!! * Number4 Haircare-They responded back quickly and were very nice! They sent me shampoo,conditioner,masque,firming gel,and body lotion samples!! * Natu Haircare-They sent me samples of Shampoo and Conditioner! Which smelled amazing! * Bare Minerals-They were very awesome to deal with. They are sending me a sample of their newest foundation!! I cant wait to try it! * Hempz-They sent me a boat load of samples to try! Definitely made me happy! I love their products!! * Studio Gear-They sent me a tube of face primer and a mascara..which i've been using everyday since I received it! I love both of those products. X Coastal scents-They said no. I will keep updating my list for you guys! Remember not every company is able to give free samples..because of many reasons so dont get upset with the companies!! And dont give up trying!!

No comments:

Post a Comment