Thursday, November 12, 2015

Reviews

The Nivea in shower body lotion was a free sample offer. I did like this product but it felt weird washing my body and then applying my lotion on in the shower. It did keep me moisturized all day long and would be wonderful to use during the winter!! My skin gets very dry during the winter and who wouldn't want to apply their lotion on in a nice warm shower vs getting out of shower..feeling cold..and having to apply normally cold lotion?! 

The BareMinerals Pure Brightening Serum. I emailed BareMinerals because I have been a huge fan of their products for years!! They sent me a free sample to try! :) I have only ever tried their mineral makeup line so this was new to me. The result total awesomeness!! The foundation went on smoothly and felt weightless on my face. I would highly recommend this product to anyone!! Double thumbs up #BareMinerals

No comments:

Post a Comment