Tuesday, November 17, 2015


I recently just received my very first Pinch Me Box!! Pinch me is awesome.. I am so glad that I took the time to sign up for it. If you haven't yet, then you should!! I promise you..you will not be disappointed! 
It's simple - you choose a product from one of their leading brands, and they deliver it to your home or workplace for free. Once you've tried, tasted or touched the exciting products on offer, you can leave your feedback. It’s that easy! Its ALL FREE!!! Free samples and free s&h..its a win win! #PinchMe
In my box I got a free bag of Purina Pro Plan Savor Shredded Blend Chicken and Rice Cat food. All I can say is my cat seemed to love it!! I will definitely be buying another bag of this once it runs out. I like the fact that it is full of healthy goodness for my little man. Its full of Prebiotic Fiber to help with his digestive health and Omega Fatty Acids to help his skin and coat stay and look healthy! If you have a cat and you love feeding them something healthy and yummy then this is what your looking for!!#PurinaProPlan 
I also got a free sample of Nexcare Tegaderm Waterproof Transparent Dressings. I happened to have a cut on my hand at the time...so this came in use! These are some BIG dressings though..my cut wasn't that big but I thought what the heck? I might as well try it out!! :) I definitely liked it. When it says waterproof..it means it!! I was washing my hands and it wasn't falling off at all!! It didn't get all soggy like normal dressings would. The whole entire time that I wore the Nexcare Tegaderm Waterproof Transparent Dressing on my hand it felt weightless and I felt like my cut could actually breath!! Anyone with a bad cut should head to the store now and purchase these!! You will not be let down! 

No comments:

Post a Comment