Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Welcome to my blog...Reviewsnmo!!!

Hello Everyone!! 

My blog is about my reviews on products...and a little mo'! I am just getting into reviewing products so I am not some kind of champ at it. I love trying new products on the market and letting people know my 100% honest experience with them. I am the type of person that loves to read other people's reviews on products before I personally make a purchase. I figured by making a blog about my personal experience and reviews I can help people make a final decision on purchasing a product that I've done a review on! :)
I have recently just started off by emailing companies and asking them for samples!! I also receive free samples by signing up for them through freebie sites!  


I also will throw in a few different kind of things that I enjoy doing..like DIY things:) This is where the "N Mo" comes from :)

ENJOY!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment