Sunday, November 29, 2015

Listerine Cool Mint Antiseptic Mouthwash

#ListerineCoolMint #MouthWash

I am one of those people that love brushing their teeth,using mouthwash, and flossing so I was overly excited to try out this mouthwash. I can tell you I was not in any way let down from this product. There was instant results after using this mouthwash..just once!! Instantly my bad breath was gone, it had a great taste, my teeth felt clean and smooth, and I could even feel it cleaning my tongue!! There was a bit of a burn to it but thats because there is alcohol in it, but honestly it wasn't burning to the point where I had to spit out the mouthwash right away..it was extremely tolerable for me! If you love taking care of your teeth and/or want your bad breath problems to go away..then Listerine Cool Mint Antiseptic Mouthwash is for you!!!

Disclosure: I received this product from Crowdtap for free to give my own honest review on!


No comments:

Post a Comment