Thursday, November 26, 2015

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser

#maybelline#babyskin

I bought this from a CVS and when I initially bought it..I was kind of thinking it wouldn't work, but thought ah what the hell might as well live a little!! I am 100% glad that I lived on the wild side that day because this instant pore eraser works amazingly!! I used a little bit of it on any spots where I felt my pores needed it and I noticed a difference instantly!! After I applied it I did my normal makeup routine and it didn't change the effect of my makeup at all. I gave my face a quick check hours later and it was still working!! I use it with my makeup and on days I go natural. Totally awesome beauty product!! Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser would be perfect for anyone who deals with pore problems! 

No comments:

Post a Comment