Thursday, December 3, 2015

N MO POST!! DIY Face Mask!!

I know I am not the only person walking this earth that LOVES face masks..and gets joy out of making my own! Here's a DIY Face Mask!
Cinnamon, Honey, & Baking Soda Face Mask Blast!! This face mask is awesome!! Some people say they feel a strong tingle when the face mask is on, but I only felt a minor tingle. I love those kind of face masks because I know its working up something awesome for my face. :) WARNING: DO NOT PUT TOO CLOSE TO YOUR EYES!!!!
Ingredients needed:
*1/2 tsp Cinnamon
*1 tbsp Honey
*1/4 tsp Baking Soda
-Leave it on your face for 10-15 min.
Normally when doing a DIY face mask its better to use organic ingredients, but I normally get too excited to do one so I use what I already have in my kitchen cabinets. Below I snapped a few photos for you!!
This face mask made my skin feel wonderful after I did it!! Are you wondering why?? I'll let you know.
Honey is an awesome moisturizer for your skin and it also absorbs impurities from your skin!! Baking Soda is a natural scrub that helps get rid of dead skin cells..out with the old and in with the new! Cinnamon helps increase circulation, it de-clogs pores (who wouldn't want that in a face mask?!), and it also works as an anti-inflammatory. So why not give this splendid DIY Face Mask a try?!? I hope you love it as much as I did!
#FACEMASKBLAST #FACECANDY

No comments:

Post a Comment