Thursday, December 17, 2015

When it comes to a healthy snack..these people know what their doing!!!

Chomps Snack Sticks




100% Grass Fed Angus Beef from New Zealand
NO Nitrates OR Nitrites
NO Synthetics
High in Omega 3's & CLA
NO Artificial Ingredients
Gluten Free
Soy Free
Low Carb & High Protein
HEALTHY and TASTY
   


2 guys named, Peter and Rashid, started making Chomp Snack Sticks in 2012. The making of these awesome beef sticks was in Chicago out of an apartment. You know the saying, behind every good man is a good woman? In this case that is totally true! Peter and Rashid's wives also helped to make these beef sticks out of the apartment! I love hearing about how companies got started and I especially love hearing how families come together to help throughout the whole process!! Thanks guys for coming up with such a delicious beef snack stick!! If you haven't yet, you need to check out their website!! http://www.gochomps.com



My Review on these tasty treats!!

Wow, these beef sticks are awesome!! Every flavor tastes sooo delicious!! The flavors I tried were the Original Flavor, Hoppin' Jalapeno Flavor, and Crankin' Cran Flavor. My all time favorite flavor was the Original Flavor, but my husbands favorite flavor was Hoppin' Jalapeno. I felt like every single bite just kept tasting better and better!! I honestly felt upset when I was done because I wanted more!! Chomps Snack Sticks aren't greasy like other beef sticks I've eaten in the past. Did you notice how I said past? Yes?! Well, that's because these tasted soooo much better that I will definitely be purchasing these in the future vs any other brands. I love the fact that they are so much healthier for you and there is NO artificial flavoring in them. I know that I can eat these beef sticks and not keep on wondering the whole time.."I wonder what I just really ate?? Was it real beef or fake beef? Wait, what was that hard piece I just bit into?!" I am so glad that I will never have to walk down that road again! 
I would recommend Chomps Snack Sticks to anyone that loves beef sticks!! It would perfect as a stocking stuffer or a Christmas present in general! If you haven't yet you NEED to check them out!! Click Here!!  I promise you will definitely love them!


I did receive these amazing chomp snack sticks for free to give my own honest unbiased review. #chompsnacksticks #GoHardOrGoHome

Powered By BrandBacker

No comments:

Post a Comment