Monday, December 21, 2015

Bye Bye Concealer & Hello True Glow Eye Cream!!


Valentia True Glow Eye Cream




What this eye cream will do for you!
Brighten up Dark Circles
Reduces Puffiness
Nourish & Hydrates
Tightens up Under the Eye Area
Diminishes Fine Lines & Wrinkles





Jam-Packed with Natural & Organic Ingredients

Vitamin C- Helps brighten up the under eye area.

Resistem- This is a plant stem cell which works to repair any damaged skin cells and protects the skin from stress related aging. It also will leave your skin feeling refreshed and renewed!! 

Organic Rosehip Oil- Will help your skins moisture content, nourish your skin, and reduce the appearance of fine lines.

Astaxanthin- An amazing antioxidant to say the very least. It holds 600 times more antioxidant power than Vitamin C!! It will literally increase your skins moisture, smooth out fine lines, and restore elasticity to your skin!

Arnica- Stimulates white blood cells to relieve dark circles and puffiness. 

Valentia Skin Care products are exclusively sold on Amazon. All of their skincare products are awesome!! But, a must have is their Eye Cream for dark circles and puffiness!


Application Process:
Apply twice daily, in the morning and in the evening.
Make sure to use on freshly cleansed skin!
Apply gently by dabbing the eye cream into your skin. 
Apply using a patting motion..don't just rub it in!






Not only is this how you can avoid puffy eyes, but it is the right way to apply eye cream.


My Review on Valentia's Glow Eye Cream

Wow, this product worked amazingly!! I am 100% satisfied with the results. I have tried all sorts of different Eye Creams to help diminish my dark circles and I have never seen results. The other Eye Creams would help with puffiness or help hydrate underneath my eyes, but my dark circles would always stay. Since I've never seen the results that I was looking for I had been pretty skeptical whenever it came to any type of Eye Creams. This product has changed my skepticism thoughts..they are now in the past. I am sooo glad that I received a chance to review Valentia's Glow Eye Cream because it has changed my life. I have only been using this product for a few weeks, so I can only imagine the positive possibilities that are awaiting me by continuing this Eye Cream regimen. Not only did it take away my horrible dark circles, but it has dramatically brighten my eyes up!! Even when I am tired I seem to manage to still look awake. My eyes feel refreshed, renewed, glowing!! I would recommend this product to anyone that deals with that horrible dark circle syndrome!! I can go a day without applying concealer to them and not feel embarrassed anymore.


My Before and After Photo's. 

#ValentiaSkinCare #ValentiaGlowEyeCream #EyeCream


I did receive this product at a discounted price to give my own honest unbiased opinion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment