Thursday, January 28, 2016

My Experience with Magnesium Oil


Art Naturals Magnesium Oil





Benefits of Magnesium Oil

Promotes Pain Relief from Headaches, Joint Pain, Muscle Pain, etc. 

Relaxes, Reduces Stress, and Calms you

Great to use as a Massage Oil

By Using Everyday it Helps Recover Cellular Levels

Helps with Arthritis Pain

Reduces Inflammation

Helps anyone with a Magnesium Deficiency


How to apply

Massage it into your skin

Spray it onto your skin (Spray onto freshly cleansed skin.)

You can put some into your bath tub and enjoy a wonderful bubble bath while your skin soaks it up!

Foot soak it up!! Warm water & Magnesium Oil is all you need!


My Review

The first time I used this product I was in for a total shocker. I used the spray onto skin method and I literally felt a tingly feeling..which wasn't too horrible, but any where I applied it ended up feeling EXTREMELY itchy for the rest of the day. I decided to let my husband try it out (I didn't tell him about the crazy itchy side effect) and he had the same outcome. I decided to look it up on the trusty web. It said to dilute it with water if you have any itchy side effects. I tried this and I still had the same outcome. I personally love how there is so many great uses for this product, but I probably won't be into trying to spray it onto my skin again anytime soon. The itchiness is wayyyy too extreme!! Everyone's body is different though so give it a try for yourself!! 

I did, however, use it as a foot soak and that wasn't nearly as horrible!! I didn't have any itchy reactions. During my foot soak I noticed how calm I felt and it helped my feet feel so soft and amazing. I would recommend using magnesium oil as your go-to foot soak any day of the week.


I did receive this product at a discounted price to give my own honest unbiased opinion. 






No comments:

Post a Comment