Friday, January 1, 2016

Are you looking for a total jump-start to your body??


Justified Laboratory Detox Colon & Total Body Cleanse 

Are you sick of feeling like you don't have any energy? Are you trying to lose weight? Are you feeling constipated? Are you ready to try this awesome Detox Colon & Total Body Cleanse? If you answered yes to one or more of these questions then, you really need to check out Justified Laboratory Detox Colon & Total Body Cleanse. 




These capsules are packed with Antioxidants & Natural Ingredients
Beneficial for Weight loss & Diets
Removes debris in your digestive tract & restores GOOD bacteria
Eliminates Toxins throughout your whole body!
Boosts Metabolism
Boosts Energy Levels
Improves Daily Digestion
Helps Constipation

Ingredients:

Fennel Seed
Ginger
Oat Bran
Aloe Vera
Acai
Pumpkin Seed
Goldenseal
Licorice Root
Citrus Pectin
Acidophilus
Prune Juice
Flax Seed Oil
  That is just naming a few of the awesome ingredients in this easy to take capsule! Your body will benefit 100% from all of the ingredients!!






Directions:

Take one to two capsules daily with 8 ounces of water.

I don't know about you, but only having to take 2 capsules a day is really easy to remember!! That is an awesome plus about this product. There are some detox pills out there that come with multiple different bottles. Then you have to take a certain amount of pills, from the one bottle, in the morning and then a certain amount of pills, from another bottle, in the evening. That is just much for me. I like when things are simple..not complicated! These Colon Detox & Total Body Cleanse pills are super easy and super effective to take!! Huge score in my book!!


Important Info:

Do NOT exceed 3 capsules a day.
Do NOT take more than 7 days in a row.
Do NOT take if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
If you have a known medical condition and are on medication please consult your Doctor before using!!
If you suffer from abdominal pain, diarrhea or loose stools regularly then this product isn't for you.






My Review!

I will admit I was very hesitant to try this product out because I've heard some horror stories about doing any kind of Detox's/ Body cleanses. But, I buckled down and decided to try it out for myself and if I had any horror stories along the way..then that would just make a new exciting chapter to my book, called life.

These Colon & Total Body Cleanse pills are very easy to take. They don't have a bad taste attached to them-at all!! They don't even have a bad smell to them either. Since they are in a capsule they go down very easily.

Day One: I only took one capsule because I was still kind of scared about dealing with some nasty side effects. I drank with 8 ounces of water. I ate my lunch about 2 hours after taking the capsule. After I ate I did experience some uncomfortable feelings in my stomach. I began to feel a tiny bit nauseated. About 45 minutes later I went to the bathroom and after that I felt perfectly fine!! 

Day Two: I decided to live a little and took one capsule in the morning and one capsule in the evening. I didn't experience any bad side effects. I was able to use the bathroom with no problems!

Day Three: Since the day before wasn't too bad I decided to take 2 capsules again. One in the morning and one in the evening. I was able to use the bathroom, again, with no problems! My stomach was starting to feel and look less "bloaty". That was an awesome feeling!!

Day Four: Took one in the morning and one in the evening. My stomach still felt and looked less bloaty. I also was noticing a small amount of extra energy that I normally wouldn't have through-out the day. 

Day Five: Took the normal dose that I was taking. I still was experiencing extra energy and no stomach bloat. I was beginning to feel like a new person.

Day Six: Took the normal dose I was taking. I did notice that I lost one pound!! So that was cool. I still had extra energy and no bloat!! I also wasn't feeling nearly as "sluggish" in the afternoons like I normally would.

I only used this product for 6 days and I reaped some awesome benefits!! I am totally happy with the way things turned out. I felt like it was a total body jump-start!! I haven't taken for a few days and I still feel awesome!! I would recommend this product to anyone that deals with the horrible sluggish blues, that always feels bloated, that just wants a whole body reboot!! 
#JustifiedLabs

You really need to check this product out!!!




I did receive this product for free to give my own honest unbiased review on and that is exactly what I did!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment