Monday, January 4, 2016

True Face Candy



Valentia's Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask




The Benefits of this amazing product:

Intense Hydration 
Glowing Radiant Skin
Younger Looking Skin
Bye, Bye Dull Dry Skin!!
Diminishes Signs of Aging
Smoother Looking Skin
Boosts Collagen Production



Made with Natural Ingredients
Aloe Vera- Moisturizes skin & helps fight the signs of aging by making your skin firmer.
Japanese Green Tea- Provides anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, & anti-irritant properties.
Silk Protein Amino Acid Blend- Increases moisture to your face & helps promote collagen and elastin, which help decrease the appearance of visible lines.
Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil- This has lovely anti-aging properties which help diminish the appearance of sun spots & fine lines, evens out your skin-tone, and leaves your skin firmer.
Botanical Hyaluronic Acid- Works deep within your skin & provides you with secure moisture & beautiful plump skin.



Directions:
Apply to freshly cleansed skin
Avoid the Eye areas
Leave on 15-30 minutes
Use a damp cloth & warm water to remove


Spa In a Jar

My Review

I started using face masks at a young age and have been hooked since. I have tried various types of face masks by a variety of different brands. I have come across ones that I despised and have found ones that I fit into my face wash schedule on a regular basis. It only makes sense that I would do a review on a face mask!!

First and foremost, I love Valentia's Ultra Plumping Hydration Face Mask!!! 

I have been using this product twice a week so I can really reap the benefits from this awesome face mask. I wash my face first and then apply this face mask to my face. (I keep it away from my eyes.) I normally let it on my face for 15-20 minutes. At first I feel a small cooling sensation and as the minutes go on it turns into a small tingling sensation. Its not over-powering or anything, it feels relaxing. I love the fact that it tingles because I feel like its doing something magical on my skin. 

I use a warm damp washcloth and gently remove it. After I remove the face mask I can already feel and see the benefits of this product!! My face looks and feels smoother. It gives my face a small radiant glow. I have combination skin so any product that says it hydrates the skin I tend to cringe because I have bad results with other products. This product hydrates my face completely, but not to the point where my face begins looking greasy. 

I honestly am not positive on what scent this product is supposed to smell like, but it does have a very light sweet smell to it. 

This jar of amazing goodness will last you long a time. You don't need a real thick layer on your face and a small amount will cover your whole face. I love that idea because I know I'll be using it for a while!!

I would highly recommend this product to anyone that wants to bring life back into their face. Check it out here! #ValentiaUltraPlumpingHydrationMask
#FaceCandy #FaceMaskBlast #ValentiaSkinCare


I did receive this product for free to give my own honest unbiased opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment