Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Quotes Galore

  


I have always loved quotes. I can almost always read a quote and relate it to my life some how. Quotes have helped me get through hard times, they've given me inspiration, they've made me laugh, they've even made me say hmmm while making a weird face. They are soothing to the soul and can make you look at a situation in a whole different light. 


Warning..there is about to be a boat load of awesome quotes. I hope that they open someones eyes, makes someone smile, makes someones struggle make sense, or is an inspiration to someone!!







"Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory."-Dr.Suess





"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished.
That will be the beginning." -Unknown





"Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, so that we can see life with a clearer view again."-Alex Tan





"Lost is a lovely place to find yourself."-Micheal Faudet




"You know what the issue is with this world? Everyone wants a magical solution to their problem, and everyone refuses to believe in magic."-Alice in Wonderland



"Hearts are wild creatures, that's why our ribs are cages."-Unknown






"Some people are so poor, all they have is money."




"The only people for me are the mad ones the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.-Jack Kerouac





"Quiet people have the loudest minds."-Stephen King




"You never fail until you stop trying."-Albert Einstein










"For what it's worth: It's never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you're proud of, and if you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start over."-F. Scott Fitzgerald






"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn






"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."-Kurt Cobain





"You're mad. Bonkers. Off your head...but I'll tell you a secret...All of the best people are."-Alice in Wonderland



  I hope every one enjoyed the quotes that I've shared!!!




  

No comments:

Post a Comment