Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Retinol is the Anti-aging skin regimen must have!!


Clia 2.5% Moisturizer Retinol Night Cream





Benefits of using this Retinol Cream:

Prevents Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Increases Collagen Production
Prolong Use Diminishes Signs of Sun Damage
Improve Pore Function (continued use can minimize pore size)


Key Ingredients:

Retinol- An extraordinary antioxidant that can interrupt the free radical damage process that makes your skin look & feel older. It helps prevent wrinkling and increases the collagen production.

Aloe Vera- Moisturizes the skin wonderfully & softens the skin.

Jojoba Oil- Closely resembles Sebum, a substance produced by our skin glands, so it works as an amazing moisturizing agent for our skin.

Vitamin E- Benefits your skin's appearance & texture.

Green Tea- Rich in antioxidants which leaves your skin feeling refreshed & hydrated.

Shea Butter- A true skin superfood! It contains Vitamin A, E, and F. It helps hydrate the skin, provides UV protection, and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients that help promote collagen production.


A lot of Retinol products can leave your skin feeling & looking totally dried out. But, whenever you use Clia's moisturizing Retinol cream you won't have to worry too much about your skin drying out. It is literally jam packed with awesome ingredients that are known to hydrate & moisturize your skin!

You can purchase Clia's Moisturizing Retinol Night Cream on their website or on Amazon

My Review



This creamy moisturizing Retinol Cream has a very thick texture to it. You do not need to use a lot of it. I have never tried any kind of Retinol creams until I used this product so I wasn't sure how much to use. The first night I used this product I put a boat load on my face and ended up having an extremely greasy face and woke up to small pimples. The second night I used this product I didn't use as much Retinol Cream, but it was still too much. I woke up again with even more pimples popping up. I was getting very upset about this whole thing and wanted to stop taking immediately. But, all in all, it was me who wasn't applying it properly..so I decided to take a break on the third night of using this product. I did notice when researching Retinol, that people that are new to this regimen tend to apply every other night and then go from there. So I decided to swing that way also!

I now am using this product every few nights and then I will skip one night, etc. I know the right amount to use on my face. I use the least amount possible. I have combination skin and even using the least amount possible I still end up with a greasy looking face (in my T zone area). I am super glad that this is a night cream because if this cream was made to be used during the day I would totally opt out.

The one thing that I have noticed is that my skin appearance is more hydrated looking. I honestly haven't noticed any other sudden changes, but normally with Retinol Creams, people don't see any changes for weeks. So I will continue using this product and once I see changes I will make sure to edit this review!!  I can definitely deal with that!!  
#CliaBeauty #MoisturizingRetinol #RetinolNightCream



I did receive this product at a discounted price to give my own honest unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment